Friday 27 August 2010

A surprise

Months later after havin a beautiful baby boy called Prince who was just as cute and loveable as is daddy MJ had a little surprise for me. MJ:"honey theres something i wanna tell you" me:"yeah what is it Mike?" MJ:"i start work on a new album today and im rehearing for a music video today" me:"Mike thats great i know youve wanted to make a new album for a while" MJ:"im doin a video to this song" he passes me the song lyrics and the song is In The Closet MJ:"i wouldnt want anyone else in the video other than you Princess i wrote this song with you in my mind" me:"oh Mike thats very sweet and romantic of you" So me and MJ went to rehearse for In The Closet we had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah :) every girl want to be in that video trust me :))

    ReplyDelete