Wednesday 25 August 2010

A romantic night in

I was waiting for MJ on the drive outside. MJ:"Princess i missed you sooo much im glad to see you again" he hugs me tightly. me:"im so glad ur here again i missed you 2 i was starting to feel lonely without you" MJ:"never feel lonely because i am here with you always i love you" me:"awww mike thats the sweetest thing ive ever heard" MJ leans forward to kiss me. I lean forward to kiss MJ as well. We shared a loving and passionate kiss. While kissed it suddenly started raining so we stop kissing. me:"oh it raining i think wed better go inside" MJ:"here take this" he passes me his coat "you need it more than me seeing as your pregnant" We run inside holding hands and giggling. I hang MJs coat up and go and sit on the sofa. MJ:"would you like a hot chocolate Princess?" me:"oh yeah please" i smile at him. So MJ makes some hot chocolate and comes and sits next to me on the sofa. He passes me the cup.So we cuddle up on the sofa and watch a film together and have a romantic night in

1 comment: