Wednesday 26 January 2011

A day at the park

Months later me and MJ decided 2 take a walk to the park with Prince and Paris. While Prince and Paris were in the pushchair me and MJ were holding hands.  When we got 2 the park we went and sat under a tree near a beautiful view of the lake. I held Prince and MJ held Paris. I fed Prince his bottle of milk and MJ fed Paris her bottle of juice as he smiled at me and joy in his eyes. When i finished feeding Prince i gently bounced him on my knee and he giggled sweetly. After a while MJ put Prince and Paris back in the pushchair as they both started 2 fall asleep. He kissed their foreheads. MJ: "Goodnight my little ones" We both lay down on the blanket we had set on the grass and i lay my head on MJs shoulder. He gently kissed the top of my head. I looked up at the sky for ages. MJ: "what u looking at babe?" me: "that cloud that looks like a rose" i said as i pointed at it. MJ looked at it and smiled. MJ: "Well im going 2 dedicate that cloud 2 u Princess" i smiled me: "thank u mikey" MJ: "But..." he went 2 a nearby bush without me noticing, took a rose from it and carefully removed the thorns from it. He came back 2 me. MJ: "i think this is better though" he said as he placed the rose in my blonde hair and it made the green in my eyes shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment